We are experts at positioning products to be successful in the American and European markets. We will help you pick the right name, prepare the right packaging, and create the right online image to attract global retailers, distributors and consumers.
• Create custom, modern packaging
• Develop effective, trademarkable product names
• Write compelling language for packaging
• Give your product a strong, unique identity in the American and European marketplaces
• Write clear, accurate manuals for your products
• Create effective, search-friendly product descriptions for the web and catalogs
• Write language for marketing materials (including newsletters to your clients)
• Design a modern, easy to navigate website to promote your product or business
• Write all language for your website and other online platforms (including blogs) in perfect English
• Create a strong, consistent online presence for your product or business (Facebook, Twitter and other social media)
• Shoot product demonstration videos for YouTube and Amazon
• Design a custom logo for your product or business
• Create marketing materials including sell sheets, catalogs and media kits
• Professionally photograph your products
You’re ready to create something, but how should it look? Feel? Function? Write In Color’s market reports provide the latest market research available, giving you the critical competitive advantage you need to manufacture the right product at the right time.
Custom tailored to meet your needs, our proprietary reports provide a comprehensive analysis of existing products and potential competitors:
• A detailed analysis comparing your product with your competitors’ products
• Market trend analysis, including reviews on the latest technology
• Photos of existing products and their packaging
• Detailed product specifications of existing products, including pricing and features
• Consumer and editorial reviews of products in the marketplace
Once you’ve designed your product, let our experts review it, test it and provide detailed feedback to ensure it succeeds in the American and European marketplaces.